Matthew 28: 19-20

Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Plan of Salvation - Do you know Jesus?

You're not here by accident. God loves you. He wants you to have a personal relationship with Him
through Jesus, His Son. There is just one thing that separates you from God. That one thing is sin
which is our failure to measure up to God’s holiness and His righteous standards. No matter how
good we try to be, none of us does right things all the time.

 It's God's grace that allows you to come to Him. You can't earn it. It's a free gift. "For it is by grace
you have been saved, through faith - and not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so
that no one can boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9  For you to come to God, the penalty for your sin must be
paid. God's gift to you is His son, Jesus, who paid the debt for you when He died on the Cross.  "For
the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
All that's left for you to do is to accept the gift that Jesus is holding out for you right now. "If you
confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the
dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9.  God says that if you believe in His son, Jesus, you can live
forever with Him in glory. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life that Jesus is offering you right now? Here's a
suggested prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe you died and
rose from the grave to make me a new creation and to prepare me to dwell in your presence forever.
Jesus, come into my life, take control of my life, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my
trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life."

If you prayed this prayer, please let someone know in your family or community and join a local
church and rejoice in what God has done for you through His Son Jesus.